Please send the abstract of your oral presentation or poster by June 15, 2015, in electronic format (MS-Word, or RTF if possible) as an attached file, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstracts submitted after June 15 will be placed on the Website, poster space will be allocated for their presentation, and these late additions to the program will be posted near the registration desk.
The preference for either oral or poster presentations should be indicated by applicants during the submission process.
Out of the submitted proposals oral communications will be selected by the Scientific Committee. Selected authors will be notified by the Conference Secretariat by August 10.
You will receive an acknowledgement of your abstract submission. If you do not receive anything, please send us an email at email@example.com to make sure we have received your abstract.
Instructions for Preparation of Abstracts
- Abstracts must be in English and typed in Times New Roman font, size 12, on A4 paper, one page maximum. Since abstracts will be reproduced by direct photo-offset, authors should take care in preparing abstracts because typographical errors and corrections will remain permanently in abstract publications.
- The title of the abstract should be in bold and in capital letters.
- The name(s) of the author(s) should be in capital letters with the name of the presenting author underlined. Type the name of author(s) preceded by initials.
- Institutional affiliations should follow the list of authors on the next line.
- Leave one blank line between the affiliation address and the first line of the abstract.
- Use single line spacing and 2.5 cm margins all round.
All correspondence concerning the Scientific Programme, submission of abstracts, poster presentations, etc. should be addressed to:Dipartimento di Scienze delle Produzioni Agroalimentari e dell’Ambiente, P.le delle Cascine 24,
50144 Florence -Italy
Dr. Francesca Decorosi
Phone: +39 055 3288307
Fax: +39 055 3288272